PTS W2H Automatic/Manual
Automatic and reliable transfer of mission-critical loads for business continuity.
Dependability and ease of operation for standard applications
PTS-W2H series switches are ruggedly built, specifically designed to be reliable, versatile and user-friendly. With its fast transfer time, it enables the transfer between two sources with minimal interruption.
This series of automatic transfer switches feature two positions: Conventional Two-Position Transfer Configuration and Delayed Transition Mode of Operation. All configurations are available for automatic and non-automatic control.
- Rated up to 400 VAC, sizes from 63 through 250 amperes
- IECEE & CCC GB/T 14048.11-2008 & EN/IEC 6094-7-6-1:2005+A1:2014 Automatic Transfer Switching Equipment
- Mechanically interlocked contactor mechanism
- Electrically operated, mechanically held
- Designed for emergency and standby applications
- Available in standard or delayed transition mode
- Adjustable timer and voltage / frequency settings without disconnecting from the power section
- LED indicators for ease of viewing and long life
- Processor and digital circuitry isolated from line voltage
- Input is optoisolated for high electrical immunity to transients and noise
- Communications network interface
- Four auxiliary contacts, two contacts closed when switch is in normal position and two contacts closed when switch is in emergency position
- Local/remote serial communications capability for interfacing with PTS-W2H communication products
- Opened transition transfer switches
IDEAL FOR A WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS