PTS WN3 Automatic/Manual
Automatic and reliable transfer of mission-critical loads for business continuity.
The industry standard for high-speed transfer of loads
Reliable and field-proven solenoid operating mechanism are what propelled PTS-WN3 Series Automatic Transfer Switches to be recognised for its high-speed transfer of loads between alternate sources of power regardless of ampacity size. Combine it with a programmable microprocessor controller with LCD Display, and what you’ll get is the most advanced method of transferring all types of loads, USPs and microprocessor-based systems. They are available open or enclosed, in ampacity sizes from 16 through 6300 amperes with the largest selection of optional accessories offered worldwide.
Maximum reliability and operating life
PTS-WN3 Series switches are positively locked hence unaffected by momentary outages. In doing so, contact pressure is maintained at a constant value and the contact temperature rise is minimised for maximum reliability and operating life.
- Rated up to 690/400 VAC, sizes from 63 through 6300 amperes
- Optimal design of 800-6300 amperes driven by a dual-driving mechanism
- Electrically operated and mechanically held
- Mechanical and electrical interlocked switch
- Fast Contact time 30-100 milliseconds
- Available in Opened Transition Transfer, Closed-Transition Transfer, Delayed-Transition Transfer Switch.
- Closed Transition Transfer Switches, Source momentarily parallel time of less than 100 milliseconds, Closed transition operation (no power interruption) during transfer (manual mode) and re-transfer when sources are within specified parameters.
- High withstand and close-on with reliable and field-proven solenoid operating mechanism ensures maximum performance.
- Self-cleaning main contact. Using non fire fibre glass reinforce.
- Arc quenching grids, enclosed arc chambers, and wide contact air gap.
- Segmented silver tungsten alloy contacts with separate arcing contacts on all sizes.
- Four auxiliary contacts. Emergency position: 2 contacts closed. Normal position: 2 contacts closed.
- Local/remote serial communications capabilities
- Overlapping neutral conductor (optional)
IDEAL FOR A WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS