PTS WS1 Automatic/Manual
Automatic and reliable transfer of mission-critical loads for business continuity.
High-speed transfer switch series. Designed for emergency and standby applications.
PTS-WS1 High Speed Dual-Power Series features a PC-level two stage transfer switches design to meet stringent transfer time requirements. With a transfer time of only 3-8ms, the series are appropriate for active and standby use.
PTS-WS1 Series has two positions: Conventional Two-position Transfer Configuration and Delayed Transition Modes of Operation that are both available for automatic or non-automatic control.
- Electrically operated, mechanically held
- Communications network interface
- IECEE & CCC GB/T 14048.11-2008 & EN/IEC 6094-7-6-1:2005+A1:2014 Automatic Transfer Switching Equipment
- Rated up to 400 VAC, sizes from 63 through 500 amperes
- Mechanical interlocked contactor mechanism
- Available in standard break before make (opened transition transfer)
- Adjustable timer and voltage/frequency settings without disconnecting from the power section
- Isolated processor and digital circuitry from line voltage
- Opto-isolated Input for high electrical immunity to transients and noise
- Four auxiliary contacts, two contacts closed when switch is in normal position and two contacts closed when switch is in emergency position
- Local/remote serial communications capability for interfacing with PTS-WS1 communication products
IDEAL FOR A WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS